Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Koizora

5:35 AM. Didn't sleep tonight.

The sky is bright outside already, when I finally turned around to look. I don't think I wasted my sleep for nothing.

Koizora, a Japanese 3 hour long movie. It means Sky of Love. It's the sweetest and saddest movie I have ever watched. It's about a boy and girl in high school, through their happiness and trials, parting and reunion... the most romantic movie any romantic could ever hope to watch.

It's such a sad movie, and I think I needed that tonight. I cried numerous times watching it, in the end I wasn't sure if I was crying for them or for myself. But, I feel better now. I feel at peace. Although I'm still confused, I want to keep looking up. Keep being hopeful. Keep working hard. I have my friends around me for support. And I still have him. I'm still loved.

No comments: