Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tired

So tired..... I have never had a more tiring summer in all my life. For the past month it's been nothing but busy busy busy... I'm feeling kind of bad becuse I really wanted to spend a lot of time with friends. Everyone's schedule is just so different, I keep getting all confused about who's leaving now and who's coming back, who's free on this day and that. Just another week left until the 14. After that, I swear I'll hang out with friends everyday =_=. The big event in my life..... the concert! is tomorrow!!! I can't begin to explain how anxious I am right now. Not to mention tonights concert that I played wasn't that much of an ego booster. I've never played such a horrible concert in my life =___=.... lol... the piano was out of tune and had missing keys, I had to sit on a bench with two cushions because the chair was too small, and then I proceeded to forget a large section of every song I played... which was like.. 7?
I'm really looking forward to everything being over with. I know I haven't done a lot of my friends justice... always missing out on things... but just another week!!! have to pull through.

Looking at my friend's websites and talking to various people makes me feel kind of sad now. It's kind of like we're still here together right now, it's really impossible for me to accept that within a few weeks, everything will change. I really don't want to part with some of my friends, and more over, I really don't want to be forgotten by them. I find myself searching through people's blogs just to see if they mentioned my name, just to confirm to myself that my friends still think of me. =_=""" It's really silly of me and I realize that... but I'm a person who needs to see proof to believe. When I do find something about me in other people's writings, I find myself smiling, just cause I felt that I was somehow important to that person for atleast a short while.

A lot of people I know are going to Ontario with me, it makes me feel better cause it seems like we haven't parted completely yet. I really want to get together over there some time..... don't know how thats going to work.... really worried, but really want to...

Sorry for leaving everybody, it was really great being with you, I'll miss everyone for sure!! *tear*

1 comment:

Jason Hadi said...

Cities in Ontario are close enough together that weekend meetups are possible. Greyhound buses are cheap enough to allow for that.